CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Pumpkin Cookies

I made three batches of Pumpkin Cookies within the last week... and I promise
 that if you make them, you won't be disappointed! They are YUMMY!
And honestly... it's a little bit embarrassing how EASY the recipe is.
 
Ingredients:
1 box of spice cake mix
1 can of Libby Pumpkin (15 oz)
1 container of whipped cream cheese icing
**makes approximately 25 cookies**

Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Mix the spice cake and pumpkin together until smooth.
Line on a cookie sheet, and just FYI, the cookies will end up
looking pretty much exactly like they look when you put them on
the baking sheet, so you will want to shape them as best you can
with the mixture being as thick as it is. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
Let the cookies cool for about 10 minutes. Top with icing, and enjoy!!
 
Pre-Baked:

Post-Baked:
 
All Done:


I gotta give credit to my friend, Jennifer Alley, for this delicious
 recipe - she LOVES all things pumpkin, and I"m so glad she shared
these with me... it's turned out to be one of my husband's favorite desserts!

0 comments:

Post a Comment